Your new Maxim mattress and foundation are warranted to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and the original purchase date in the event of defective workmanship or material. The total years of warranty coverage you will receive and the charge which you may be asked to pay depend upon the specific Maxim Mattress product purchased. This Maxim Mattress mattress unit is intended for residential use only, and not designed for industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use. Damages caused by such uses are not eligible for return, exchange, or warranty coverage.
See section “Limited Warranty Schedule on Law Label” in your Maxim Mattress Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty brochure.
NO CHARGE PERIOD
For no charge period as determined by the Limited Warranty Schedule, your Maxim Mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at Maxim Mattress’s option) at no charge.
If the identical Maxim Mattress product purchased is no longer being manufactured, the current retail price will be determined from a comparable model. Maxim Mattress reserves the right to make a final determination on the comparable current retail price.
If identical materials are not available at the time of service, Maxim Mattress reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or higher quality when necessary.
Warranty Coverage Details
- Broken wires that are loose or protruding through the fabric.
- Severe body impressions that exceed 1.5 inches below the normal level of the product, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation and the appropriate frame with center support.
- Broken or loose interior elements
- Loose, broken, splitting wood beams
- Severe body impressions that exceed 1.5 inches below the normal level of the product, only if the foundation has been continuously supported by an appropriate frame with center support.
- With respect to a mattress purchased separately, for this warranty to be valid, your new Maxim Mattress must be supported by high-quality, properly functioning foundation comparable to Maxim construction standards.
- The warranty on a queen size or king size mattress and/or foundation will apply only when the bed is supported by a frame with rigid cross support having one or two center legs.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to transport mattress/foundation to Maxim Mattress Facility or Point of Purchase Retail location. Maxim Mattress is not responsible for any transportation or transportation costs.
- Proof of purchase is required for all claims.
- Purchase date, place of purchase, purchase price and readable Law Label are required to obtain service under this warranty.
- Product registration (by mailing the form included with your mattress at time of purchase) must be filled out in order to obtain service under this warranty.
- Mattress handles, if any, and covering material are excluded from this warranty.
Beyond the No Charge Period
- During the warranty period beyond the no charge period, your Maxim Mattress and/or foundation will be repaired (but not replaced) at a charge for labor and material as calculated by the Limited Schedule (please refer to your mattress’s Limited Warranty brochure to view the Limited Schedule).
Warranty Does Not Cover
- Shipping & handling, transportation, or inspection costs
- Comfort and/or firmness performance
- Bedding height
- Sheet fit
- Mattress fabric cover
- Fabric stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
- Bedding used in hotels, motels or institutional facilities
- Merchandise sold “as is” or floor samples, or sold from second hand parties
- Bent perimeter border wires
- Corner guards
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set, unless it is also defective
- Body impressions less than 1.5 inches in depth
- Sagging in mattress less than 1.5 inches in depth
- Damage of the mattress or foundation from misuse or abuse
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or inappropriate bed frame is used
Maxim Mattress reserves the right to refuse service and void this warranty if the mattress and/or foundation are found to be in an unsanitary condition (due to blood or bodily fluid stains or soiling, infestation or other abuse), abused, damaged through accident or neglect or when the mattress/foundation has evidence of damage from liquid penetration, use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THEIR DURATION UNDER LOCAL LAW OR TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.
Maxim Mattress Company is not liable for consequential damages occasioned by any breath of this warranty or of any other spress or implied warranty or guarantee available to the purchaser, including the product’s suitability for any person’s medical problem. Some state’s regulations do not allow limitation on the duration of implied warranties or exclusions and limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary for state to state.
This warranty is given by the Maxim Mattress Manufacturer whose name and address on the Law Tag attached to your Maxim Mattress product.